The London College of Homeopathy, United Kingdom (LCH UK) and Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College, India organized a two days Exclusive Homeopathy Workshop – Dealing Difficult Cases – The Easier Way – Sticking to Basic Principles, on 30th Nov and 1st Dec 2019 at Mini Veerji Auditorium, Bakson College, India. The workshop concluded with a grand success where more than 300 delegates from different parts of India joined and benefitted by the works and experiences of speakers of international repute:
- Dr Farokh J Master, Chairman, Education Committee, LCH UK
- Dr Muktinder Singh, Senior Homoeopathic Consultant, Punjab, India
- Dr Tarkeshwar Jain, Registrar, Homoeopathy University, Jaipur, India
The workshop was inaugurated with garlanding Master Hahnemann and Dr KPS Bakshi and lamp lightening.
Following this, a motivational and charged up pre-conference session was taken up by Mr Deepak Vohra, Former Ambassador of India to Poland, which was much appreciated by the audience, staff and organizers alike. Mr Deepak Vohra was welcomed by Dr Sandeep Kaila, Registrar, LCH UK.
The workshop witnessed deliberate clinical discussions on various basic and challenging topics in homeopathy such as:
• Art of observation in Homoeopathic practice
• Hidden gems from The Guiding Symptoms of Our Materia Medica by C.Herring.
• Observations in pediatric Homoeopathic practice
• Case taking of an infant
• Materia medica snake remedies in paediatrics
• Cholelithiasis cured case in a girl child
• Importance of generalities in homoeopathic Practice.
• Advanced Homeopathy Skills and Clinical Expertise!
• Role of Homeopathy in Cancer, Chronic Diseases, and Terminal Illnesses
• Case Studies and Concepts
• Follow-ups of Live Cases
• Auxiliary Management Tips Etc.
On this occasion, the Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital inaugurated their first ever homeopathic journal – WISSEN.
During the event, more than 40 PG Hom. Students of LCH UK (including 300 other delegates) from India participated and interacted with the learned speakers.
The LCH UK would like to extend warm regards and appreciation for all attendees and efforts during the workshop. It culminated in a very successful and fruitful educational event. We look forward to hosting such events and seeing a larger audience at our upcoming workshops and conferences. We request you to keep an eye on the @lchukofficial social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), your emails and our website (www.lchomeopathy.com) for more information.