TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and condition carefully before submitting your application to LCHUK.
- The London College of Homeopathy, UK reserves the right to modify or update the curriculum of all courses at any time without notification.
- LCHUK awards/titles, on the successful completion of a course, are only for approving the knowledge of Homeopathy and cannot be considered as a Sole license to practice. It is the responsibility of the graduate to inquire and to adhere to regional and local laws and regulations that govern the practice of natural therapies including homeopathy.
- Tuition fee may be paid in full in advance or by installments as arranged with the registrar before the first class meeting. There will be a 10% discount for tuition paid fully in advance during the first session.
- All rights reserved. All written lessons, videos/CDs/DVDs etc. are the sole property of the LCHUK, are copyrighted and may not be freely displayed or copied in whole or part, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic/mechanical, photocopied, recorded or otherwise except with the prior written permission of the LCHUK.
- All course materials are provided on the above basis and may be kept by the student for his or her personal use only.
- LCHUK reserves the right to accept or refuse any refunds. If a student wishes to withdraw from any course for any reason, subsequent to registration, a refund may be granted subject to the following conditions.
- Down payments are non-refundable for any reason.
- No refunds will be considered one month after commencement of course.
- For Overseas students: In the case of getting a refusal for a student visa, the down payment will be refunded after deducting 50% administrative costs. This refund is subject to submitting the refusal letter and if the refusal has not been because of delay in application.
- All students, graduates and academic boards of the College pledge to sustain the reputation and try to promote LCHUK, worldwide. Any student found guilty of misbehavior, disobedience, persistent lateness and neglect of studies shall be liable to warning, fine or expulsion by the Committee.
- A minimum online attendance of 85% is compulsory in any credit hours. Any unauthorised absence of more than 15% or 3 consecutive classes is liable to have the student’s name removed from the registrar unless the student satisfies the committee by assigning a proper reason for the absence.
- All graduates of the LCHUK who legally practice a complementary therapy are expected to obligate themselves to the Hippocratic Oath and Code of Ethics.
- LCHUK reserves the right of refusal of an application for enrolment.