The LCH UK provides International Clinical Exposure Programme in Homeopathy (ICEH) to facilitate the exchange of knowledge in the form of clinical exposure, camps and seminars and to develop, initiate research, support & encourage the practice of advanced and skilled homeopathy.
The ICEH operates as follows:
- Invitation of applications from registered homeopaths/ homeopathic practitioners/ Medical doctors. (Open to All)
- Scrutiny and provisional acceptance of applications. (LCH UK / RSH UK members are entitled to the special discounts on ICEH fee.
- Invitation to ICEH Programme at India.
- A comprehensive Two Weeks Clinical, Teaching, Outpatient and Inpatient exposure at accredited centres.
- Complimentary Accommodation and Tours to local places in and around the designated centre* (At present New Delhi).
Schedule and broad Topics
- Introductory classes on Homeopathic Philosophy, Case Taking and Miasms.
- Exclusive Workshop on Homeopathic Case Taking.
- Exclusive Workshop on Prescription Tips and How to Read Materia Medica
- Live Case Taking at Out-Patient Department (OPD), In-Patient department (IPD), Rural and Peripheral OPDs.
- Teaching to Undergraduate Students.
- Visit to Homeopathic Drug Manufacturing Unit(s).
- Local Tour and Travels covering famous places like Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Jaipur etc.
The LCH UK shall provide accommodation on twin sharing basis to ICEH students at suitable places equipped with all basic amenities, food, lodging, wifi, etc.
LCH UK shall provide the local tour and travel to designated sites only. Travel beyond the itinerary of ICEH is out of the scope of LCH UK and must be borne by the participant.
The LCH UK/ICEH covers the visit to famous tourist attractions in and around New Delhi (India) and NCR. The travel shall be in groups only.
The LCH UK has no active role in VISA process, and the respective VISA norms including VISA fee must be borne by the interested candidate. However, LCH UK provides a letter of invitation/recommendation to make this process quick and legit.
The fee of ICEH is available on request only. Broadly, the fee covers accommodation, meals, local travel and sightseeing (as per itinerary), the visit to other institutions, etc. ONLY.
The fee doesn’t cover VISA fees, Airfare, travel/accommodation/food outside the premises, shopping, visit to other tourist places etc., not mentioned in the itinerary.
For application to ICEH the applicant must be a registered homeopath and also required to submit the scanned copies of I-card/Passport and educational qualification in homeopathy. The documents must be scanned in high quality and submitted along with application either online or via email.Register Now
For more information about ICEH you may get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org