An Exclusive Workshop with Dr Petr Gajdos to learn Ozonum as a Homeopathic Remedy with comparative materia medica of well known remedies, including case studies and indications.
OZONUM AS A REMEDY
Ozonum is a gas, so-called “activated oxygen”, formed by three atoms of oxygen instead of the two that we normally breathe. We are familiar with the protective function of the ozone layer in the atmosphere. The life cycle of ozone and its connection to ocean and marine life, to trees, habitat, and life in general, is less commonly known.
The remedy Ozonum has become the highest-ranking prescription in Dr Petr’s practice during the coronavirus pandemic. Respiratory tract illnesses represent just a small percentage of cases that have responded well to the remedy.
Ozonum as a remedy has a wide range of applications including pandemics as well as routine clinical uses Ozonum-specific domain.
HISTORY OF OZONUM
Ozonum has a long history in homeopathy. The homeopathic remedy was used by our forefathers but has almost been forgotten. The toxic effect of crude ozone on human physiology was published in 1875. Anne Schadde, a German homeopath, made an extensive proving of Ozonum in 1993-94. Since then, homeopaths all over the world have confirmed its usefulness.
The Ozonum Umbrella seminar is about Ozonum, which can be called “the polychrest of our time”. Dr Petr will present his extensive experience with Ozonum, its clinical manifestation, symptomatology, psychological profile, and underlying dynamism. Dr Petr will also present and comment on cases that have been treated successfully.
Ozonum has an extensive differential diagnosis. The workshop will discuss known and less commonly known remedies related to Ozonum from homeopathic materia medica. Imagine the remedy as an umbrella in the sky, accommodating many people underneath. The umbrella symbolizes Ozonum and every person under the umbrella’s protection symbolizes a remedy complementary or similar to Ozonum.
ABOUT DR PETR SIMEON GAJDOS
Dr Petr graduated from the Charles University Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen in 2002. Following graduation, he joined the University Hospital in Pilsen, where he earned a specialist qualification in internal medicine. Since 2008, Dr Petr has served as an urgent medicine doctor with the Emergency Medical Services of the Pilsen region. He also works in the intensive care unit at the Harley Street Clinic in London.
Dr Petr has been practising homeopathy for more than 25 years, having studied at several homeopathy schools abroad, and undergone six years of training in psychotherapy. Dr Peter has participated in many workshops about bodywork, and practice craniosacral therapy and biodynamics.
More Information about Dr Petr Gajdos can be referred at https://global-impact.cz/en/about-me/
BENEFITS OF WORKSHOP
- Learn and master the art of prescribing Ozonum by Dr Petr Gajdos.
- Live event with Questions / Answers and Discussion
- Earn three CPD (Continuing Professional Development) hours.
SAVE THE DATE
28th June 2020
03:00 PM – 06:00PM UK Time
We are excited to invite you to our in-person, two days grand Seminar in INDIA.
The London College of Homeopathy, UK in collaboration with Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Greater Noida, India is Organizing a Grand Seminar (Two Days) on 18th & 19th December 2021 at Mini Veerji Auditorium, Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College.
The best of speakers including Dr Girish Gupta, Dr Harsh Nigam, and Dr Muktinder Singh shall deliberate their experience on Unique Way of Prescribing in Homeopathy – with special emphasis on female health problems.
For Registration process and Enquiries please contact +91 8851039654, +91 9582533327, +91 9416212800, +91 9899198690
To follow the Covid Appropriate Behavior there would be limited registrations. So Grab Your Seat Now!
Webinar and Virtual Convocation by LCH UK – August 2021
We are pleased to invite Dr Joseph Kellerstein (Canada) for sharing his experiences in the LCH’s Expert Class.
?️Date: 19th June. 2021
⏰Time: 16:00 onwards
1. Case Analysis According to Hahnemann: A review of the ideas presented in the Organon-6th edition with additional concepts from Stuart Close.
2. Cured Cases from his Practice to work through as exercises.
For registration please contact Ms Defne Duygu, Coordinator, Turkey at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dr Joseph Kellerstein
- Lecturer at The Canadian Academy of Homeopathy
- Lecturer at the Toronto School of Homeopathic Medicine
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic college, 1980
- Doctor of Chiropractic with honors
- Dr. Walter Sturdy Memorial Award for general proficiency over 4 years
- J.M. Wallace award for academic proficiency in graduating year
- Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine, 1984
- Naturopath, class valedictorian
- Practicing both in Oshawa and Toronto, Chiropractic and Homeopathy
- Fellow of Canadian Academy of Homeopathy, 1991
- Lecturer at The Canadian Academy of Homeopathy 1990 to present
- Lecturer at the Toronto School of Homeopathic Medicine 1997 to present
- Lecturer in homeopathy at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine from- 1987 to 1993
- Chairperson Department of Homeopathy 1992-1993
- Guest lecturer, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
- Guest lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Guest lecturer – Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Established postgrad course, Homeopathy By The Book, with the mission of solidifying practical homeopathic skills and philosophy in Homeopathic Graduates
- Master Practitioner Level NLP, January 2002 – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Completed Health Practitioner NLP Training
- Completed 7 modules Clean Language Training
- Developed Clean Language for Homeopathic Practitioner’s Program to be used for Case Taking training
Registrations are open for the next new batch of One Year Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Homeopathy (PG Hom. (London)) by The London College of Homeopath, UK (LCH UK)
Scheduled start – April 2021.
Register Now and Avail the benefit such as
- UK Accredited and Certified Course
- Exposure to International community of Professionals
- Advanced online delivery of course content
- Expert Professional Faculty
- Optional Practicum Hand on Training
- Basics to applied clinical homeopathy modules
For more information write to us at email@example.com
We are happy to announce the conclusion of our Romania Batch of One Year Advance Post Graduate Diploma in Homeopathy (PG Hom.) course. This time we took the liberty of using online media to distribute our beautiful e certificates which indicate their hard work and patience to learn the art of homeopathy. The event was also important as Dr Farokh Master delivered a world class webinar in two parts this months to our students in Romania and other practicing homeopaths.
It would be our best efforts to keep the pace to deliver the best in homeopathy and yes, we are constantly upgrading ourselves in experience, reach and quality. A special thanks to Dr. Ileana Rîndașu, Cezarina Matei, the entire team of Societatea Română de Homeopatie, and Dr Sandeep Kaila, Dr Saurav Arora for their combined efforts, hardwork and dedication.
All the best to our students for their shining future in homeopathy.